Saturday, July 15, 2006

Here I Am!!

Wow, it's been a while!! I just wanted to let you all know that I'm alive and well. My summer has just been busier than anticipated and that coupled with a broken computer has made updating much harder than I anticipated.

Is everyone enjoying the crazy summer tv season? I'm still just so excited that Project Runway started up again, it looks like it's bound to be an interesting season for PR. I highly recommend checking it out on Wednesdays at 9/10 C on Bravo. Good stuff!!

Besides trashy summer reality tv I've been watching season 1 of Felicity via Netflix. It took me a little while to warm up to the show but now I love it. I only have 1 ep to go before I can start season 2.

Summer ends on Monday for a lot of the cast and crew of our favorite tv shows, they need to get back to work to make sure we are highly entertained this fall!! New episodes will be here before we know it!

I hope to start updating more often so keep checking back!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you, tvgirl. Also, I know where you live.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you too... and I too know where you live. So you better keep up with your blogging! :-)

2:46 PM  
Anonymous David said...

I read really much useful data here!
at this shop | at this shop | at this shop

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder