Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Noooooooo!!!

No, no, no! This was not how it was supposed to go down. The Beav (I'm sorry Cassidy) is too cute and innocent to be an evil mastermind, mass murderer and rapist. What the heck!!! This is too much. Poor Beav. It's not really Beaver's fault that he is so messed up and twisted though is it? I feel completely fine placing all the blame on Woody Goodman, he should go to jail. Oh wait Beaver blew up his plane!!

Wow, what a freaking amazing episode. This show does not disappoint!! I'm going to hold off on talking too much about it until I see it again (or 12 more times!!) This episode crammed in so much, my mind is still processing it all. The only minor complaint I have about the episode is the LoVe stuff. That came out of the blue!! When the heck did they have time to get together between watching Cassidy (poor Beav) self destruct and kill himself and dealing with the death of both of their dads. What the? But for now I'm going to put that aside and do a little happy dance that they're together again.

Also am I the only one who is not terribly intrigued by what's in Kendall's briefcase? I'm sure it will start to gnaw at me as the summer wears on but for now it pales in comparison to last year's cliffhanger.

I'll post much more later but for now enjoy the pic of me and the late great Cassidy "Beaver" Casablancas from my visit to the VM set this winter (sorry about the poor quality.)

4 Comments:

Blogger tube talk girl said...

Great photo! Who knew you were hugging a "killer?" I'm reading lots of blogs of people who knew it was Beaver all along, but I was as surprised as you were. God Bless spoiler free TV!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous tiff said...

Great episode. I read an interview with Rob Thomas about the LoVe stuff. He said he didn't know how powerful the scene at the anti-prom would be until after it was filmed, so they kinda boggled that section of the story line. Just more proof that you cannot deny Logan & Veronica's chemistry!! I didn't mind it though, it seems as though tragedy brings the two of them closer and closer together.

9:32 AM  
Blogger duckyxdale said...

TVgirl13, why does it look like you took a picture of a picture here? Not only that but it looks like you blew it up poster size because I can see things in the background! You're bedroom is so covered in 24"x36" prints of VM cast members! It's the new teen beat revolution!

2:59 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

It's just a bad scan duckyxdale. And for the record I absolutely did not blow up any pictures and no VM castmembers are hanging on my wall!! Give me a little credit here!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder