Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Unlucky Wednesday

Conan! Conan! Conan! What does it take to get through all that hair and into that thick skull of yours? You're coming to Chicago in May to do a few tapings of your show. Great idea!! You get me all riled up that I have a chance to attend one of your tapings and watch you do your thing up close and in person. Then what do you do? You don't give me tickets to a single darn show! Granted there were something like 71,000 ticket requests but for some reason I thought I had a really good chance at getting reservations. No such luck. I learned this morning that the emails letting those who were picked to get tickets were sent out last night. Darn it! I've been scouring my spam folder for 3 weeks and this is the thanks I get!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder