Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tonight!! Tonight!!


Don't forget Veronica Mars is on tonight. The show debuts in its new timeslot at 9/8 CST on UPN. This episode, which is titled I Am God, looks really, really good. And I should know, I was on the set while it was filmed (that's my elbow next to Kristen Bell, exciting I know) and I have some of the script in my hands. I wish I could give you all a sneak peek into what we'll be seeing tonight but I haven't even allowed myself to read the bit of the script that I do have. I didn't want to ruin any surprises! Anyway in tonight's episode Veronica has all sorts of crazy dreams about the bus crash and the crash victims. It should be very, very interesting!! And Dick is in this episode which is always a plus!! Ryan Hansen, the actor who plays Dick, filled us in during our bloggers press day set visit and he said he has some cheeky lines in this episode. Surprise, surprise!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder