Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Speechless

OH. MY. GOD. There are no words to describe last night's episode of Veronica Mars. It was phenomenal. I could and will watch it over and over again. Holy cow it was good, no great. I think I literally just exhaled a minute ago for the first time since the scenes with Veronica and Logan. Wowsers! That's some pretty freaking good acting. If those two don't get nominated for an Emmy because of the last scene at Logan's door I will just die.

Beside being tortured by all the Veronica and Logan interactions (when did I become a fan of LoVe?) the whole episode was chock-full of goodness. The Jackie and Wallace scenes were good to see, though a bit much at times. Am I the only one who thought that random make-out scene was a little bizarre?

How dumb am I that I just got the jokes Veronica was making about Madison and the law. Duh! I definitely need to re-watch those scenes.

The stuff with Keith taking the fall for Woody breaks my heart but I'm glad Veronica didn't even give it a second thought and didn't let it bother her. I think it has pretty much been confirmed that Woody is a 100% prime sleazeball.

I'm glad to see Mac in a multitude of episodes this season and not just as Veronica's techie friend. But where the heck is Beaver? Are we ever going to find out what was going on with him? Or even see him again?

The stuff with Lucky was totally bizarre, did everyone else assume like I did that Woody has something to do with his freakish behavior? That is if you consider keeping a machete at your office odd.

And last but not least, Veronica has an STD? What? Not our little innocent Veronica. That is not cool. Veronica is too smart for that. It seems completely irrelevant to any storyline! Knowing Rob Thomas and the rest of the writing team her lovely case of chlamydia will tie into a plotline somewhere!

Even more shocking than Veronica's little health issue were the previews for the last two episodes of the season. Holy crap there is still a lot that has to go down in two measly hours!! A school shooting, Aaron's trial, graduation, and of course solving the bus crash. Ahhh!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Fitzgerald said...

It was SO GOOD!! I'm holding my breath until I can get back home and re-watch it to catch all the stuff I know I missed. Logan + no shirt = me drooling profusely...and man oh man that last scene almost made me cry..or lash out at the TV screen...

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHhhhhhhh... It's TORTURE to read what you've said about the episode & not be able to watch it!!! CANNOT WAIT for Season 2 DVD to come out! I LOVE LoVe!!!!!!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger TVFan said...

I totally forgot about the STD! That shocked me! I'm not sure where this is going, but it must lead somewhere interesting. I'm wondering if Meg wasn't as innocent as we thought?

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Mr. AK said...

It was a great episode, but I don't know if it was as phenominal as you thought. I totally the Mayor setting Mr. Mars up from the start. That sucked, and the STD thing will of course tie into the plot line. That's what Veronica Mars is all about.

Kristen Bell is too beautiful...Remember last season when they tried to make her all extreme...?

8:17 AM  
Blogger Tove said...

"I'm wondering if Meg wasn't as innocent as we thought?" So... is it Duncan's baby? He's still a regular on the show, will he be coming back?

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder