Friday, April 21, 2006

SOS (again)

Don't tell me I didn't warn you. There is another important Save Our Show poll that everyone should participate in. Kristin Veitch, the TV Diva over at Eonline.com is running this poll through her weekly column. Simply read the list of shows that need saving by clicking here then select the show that needs to be saved the most out of that bunch and email Kristin with the show as the subject in your email. Got all that?

I thought picking a show would be easy as always, simple head to the bottom of the alphabetical list and select good ol Veronica Mars. But choosing was very difficult this time and I fully blame Kristin for this one. She put the shows in categories ranging from Likely to be saved, to on the fence, to likely to be doomed. Veronica Mars was in the likely to be saved pile (phew!!) and I've heard that it is pretty much a lock for next season (but I'm still holding my breath.) So I did the unthinkable, I didn't vote for VM. I can already hear the gasps. Instead I voted for an excellent show that has a much slimmer chance of making the cut and getting another season. Drum roll please, I picked Everwood. And I think you all should too.

This is the fifth year for the E!Online SOS poll and it has made a difference. Here are the winners from the past four years: Roswell, Once and Again, Angel and Veronica Mars. 3 out of the 4 winners were spared and lived for another season. So get out there and vote (for Everwood)!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame on you! You should have voted for Veronica Mars. I mean, Kristen Bell wrote you a personal note thanking you for watching the show and visiting, and you don't vote for her show?

I like Everwood, too, but I would miss VM more.

7:41 PM  
Blogger EminemsRevenge said...

The way ABC handles their schedule, "Commander In Chief" and "Invasion" will soon be joining that list!!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger TVFan said...

Thanks for the heads up. I included a note in my blog today as well. I agree that Everwood is probably in more danger of returning next season and it makes me sick, but I like Veronica more, so I had to chose VM. I want them both to return, and I'm going to be so upset if they don't.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder