Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Plan B

I just realized that I never posted anything from the teleconference with Rob Thomas and Jason Dohring. Yikes, how did that slip my mind? Anyway hopefully I can get those transcribed sometime this week. Also don't forget tonight is the episode of Veronica Mars that Rob Thomas has been chatting up for a couple of months now. The episode, Plan B, is one of Rob's all-time favorites. It looks like we might find out who killed Felix in this episode. I guess we'll see soon enough! Next week's episode I Am God is the episode I was in Neptune for. Even though the scene we saw being filmed is about 20 seconds long it will still be fun to watch it. Don't forget VM tonight at 9/8 CST on UPN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Domenic said...

So much useful data for everyone!
Fillet of beef with cornichon tarragon sauce

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Jayson said...

There's no doubt, the dude is absolutely just.
here | here | this site

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder