Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's Tuesday

It's Tuesday and still no posts from me. I'm probably laying in my bed with a box of cookies watching Jerry Springer right? No, not so much. I just can't think of anything terribly interesting to post about lately. I feel like I've only been watching two shows lately, Veronica Mars and Everwood. Don't get me wrong both are awesome shows and I could talk about them all day but I don't want to beat them to death. I've pretty much stopped watching Prison Break (no real reason) and I stopped watching 24 early in the season. Scrubs is now on at the same time as VM so unfortunately adios to you Scrubs! On Wednesday I watch nothing of substance, The Office is normally my drug of choice on Thursday but it's been off for a while and Fri and Sat nothing. Sunday I typically watch Grey's Anatomy but it's been on hiatus for a few weeks as well. So that pretty much leaves me with VM and Everwood. What shows are out there that I should be watching now that my schedule has opened up? I'm up for any and all suggestions!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Medium & House are both awesome shows! But we won't get bored with you talking about VM... talk away!

3:34 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

House is on at the same time as VM silly.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder