Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dead Man Walking

Harold Brighton Abbott, what have you done? You just really, really, really messed up. I mean really messed up. Really. Not only did Bright cheat on his lovely girlfriend Hannah but he then wussed out on telling her. Poor Hannah, she isn't going to know what to do with herself. Bright very, very quickly last night went from being my favorite character on Everwood to being at the bottom of the barrel. Hopefully he can redeem himself next week with Hannah and of course with me. And was it just me or did the woman he slept with (Kelly Carlson) seem totally pathetic. The whole situation bothers me to no end! I was literally hitting my table with my fist several times during last nights episode.

Besides Bright being a total idiot the rest of the episode was really good. The scenes with Ephram and Andy were great and it was fun watching them not have a huge fight. And it was awesome to see Ephram figure out what he wants to do with his life. Good for him, now if only I could do the same. The whole Nina and Jake situation is kind of sad because you just know he isn't going to marry her. Or at least I feel like he's on his way out. But I'm so glad she totally called him on his tendency to obsess over things, such as his addiction group meetings.

The scenes with Ephram and Kyle were also really fun to watch. It was good to actually see Kyle crack a smile for once. Does anybody know what year Kyle is supposed to be? It seems to me that Ephram and him could only be a year apart if he is a senior in high school. Could that be right?

Strangely I didn't find myself missing Amy during this episode, I didn't even realize she wasn't in it until this morning. Maybe that's because I was still seething over Bright. Needless to say next weeks episode is going to be very interesting and probably pretty sad for us Bright and Hannah fans.

4 Comments:

Blogger TVFan said...

It wasn't just you. That girl was really pathetic. In fact, the entire thing and everything about it was pathetic. Oh, how the mighty Bright hath fallen!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

I didn't miss Amy either, but I did miss Dr. Abbott. Was he too busy watching Beauty and the Geek to get out of the house this week?

4:25 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I missed Dr. Abbott also.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous GMMR said...

No episode should ever be without Dr. Abbott. And can I just say this...will someone give Jake something to slow down. You know, a valium or something. Wait, what? Oh right he's a drug addict. That story is old. PUt Nina and Andy together and be done with it. Maybe something will bring them closer, like the death of ***** perhaps? (* do not = equal spoiler...just spec)

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder