Friday, April 28, 2006

Back in the thick of it

Things are finally getting back to normal in my tv watching world. First The Office returned last night after a lengthy break and now Grey's Anatomy finally comes back after taking almost a month off! It's been way to long to go without GA, I can't even remember everything that happened in the last episode. The crazy thing is that there are only four episodes left in the season. Can you believe it's that time of the year already!! I think I'm looking forward to this episode so much not only because I missed the show dearly but also I just finished watching season 1 (can you believe I missed it) so now I know a little bit more about the characters. And I definitely know much more about the Meredith and McDreamy dynamic.

Here is what goes down in this Sunday's episode according to ABC.com

Izzie grills George about the personal details of his life, Addison takes Alex to task about a sensitive case, and Burke feels the pressure when he treats his musical hero.


I'm sure there will be plenty to discuss on Monday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Previously On... said...

I MISSED THIS!! :(

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Isidore said...

The dude is absolutely right, and there is no question.
BATTER UP BEEF PIE

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder