Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Yet Another Guilty Pleasure

I just wanted to remind everyone that America's Next Top Model returns tonight with a big whopping two hour premiere. This is the sixth time around for ANTM, can you believe it? This season is all about fairy tales coming true. I don't exactly understand why they need a theme for each season but I guess that's why Tyra is making the big bucks and not me. Last season had plenty of drama but only a handful of interesting characters, so I'm hoping this time around I actually like most of the girls. The premiere airs tonight at 8/7 C on UPN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Kat said...

Girl, I friggin love this show! I hope I'm around tonight to catch it.. otherwise I'll be looking to you for an update!

3:34 PM  
Blogger TVFan said...

I can't wait to see what you thought about the premiere last night.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Rafe said...

Wow, there's so much worthwhile information here!
eggies reviews | bake pops reviews | genie bra

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder