Tuesday, March 07, 2006

They're (almost) baaack...

Prison Break returns to Mondays on FOX in just a few shorts weeks after a long winter's nap. I'm so excited to have this show back! I think on Monday nights I'm going to need to take some valium or something in order to get to sleep and come down from the suspense and craziness of watching Prison Break and 24 back to back. FX is going to be airing all the Prison Break episodes from this fall in anticipation of the show's return. This is perfect for those of you who have heard how great Prison Break is but never watched or if you missed a few episodes and could never get into it again. The Prison Break marathon will be March 19 from 12 to 7 PM on FX. I'll probably watch the last few episodes just to refresh my memory!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Kat said...

I love you... no wait, I love Wentworth.. bah, nevermind.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder