Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rob Thomas and Jason Dohring are the best

I just finished up the telepress conference with Rob and Jason. They were both awesome. Jason was about 40 minutes late but Rob gave us some good stuff to make up for it. My hand is about to fall off from writing all the info they gave down but I'll tell you all the good stuff tomorrow. I did get to talk to Rob but I didn't get on the phone in time for Jason. Oh well, what can you do!! Tomorrow I'll have some ideas about the format of season 3 and details on what's going on with Hannah as well as all sorts of other good stuff including previously unknown info about season 1.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I smiled when you corrected Rob. Whoo! You go girl. :-)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder