Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Oh the horror!!

All day at the VM set the other bloggers were waiting for me to scream when we met the actors. I guess I come across as a teeny bopper type. Anyway I never came remotely close to screaming but I did let out a little yelp when I got to the very last picture on my camera. It was a picture of me and Jason Dohring and it didn't turn out! I mean you can see me and you can see Jason but it definitely looks a little funky!! I was always the one all day who "broke the seal" and asked the actors to take a picture with me and now this happened. Why me?

3 Comments:

Blogger duckyxdale said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!! That is so horrid. I am so sorry for that and for obv making you out to be the screaming 12 year old of the bunch. You know I was just teasing.

3:39 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

It's true and very sad. Don't worry about the screaming 12 year old thing. I think it's hilarious!!

3:45 PM  
Blogger stevie said...

HOW did you get to meet the cast?

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder