Thursday, March 23, 2006

Michael Scofield's Digits

I know a lot of you single girls (and some not so single girls) are all about this season's resident hunk (did I just say hunk?) on Prison Break Wentworth Miller. Personally he just doesn't do it for me, but I have something everyone is going to want. A phone number that was tattooed on his body and was visible on Monday's amazing episode. I called the number and it's real and works and the person who answers has some interesting things to say.
Here you go, (312) 909-3529. Don't say I never did anything for you.

Note: Blogger isn't cooperating with me right now so a pic of Wenty will be up later today.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Jo said...

I like to write mysteries, so maybe you could ask Rob about his writing process. Does he write the ending first? Where does he get his ideas from? Will we ever see Veronica take a dark path like many around her?

ps. your blog is pretty awesome. i'm sad i found VM so late in the game (and can't watch b/c the UPN is on cable here. grr) hmm maybe you could ask when Season 2 will be on DVD!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Kitty Kat said...

That phone number was from an episode that aired in November, 2005.. it was his wife which later made an appearance on the next episode.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought his tattoo's were all Henna or temporary??

12:55 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

His tats are temporary. It takes something like 7 hours to airbrush them on.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tv girl there actually decals that are put on his skin what a idiot

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder