Monday, March 13, 2006

McDreamy, McSteamy and McDuncan?

Grey's Anatomy returned last night after a quick break because of the Oscars. I somehow managed to miss the first 20 minutes of the episode and when I finally did start watching I saw something very startling and rubbed my eyes so hard that my contact came out. Was that Duncan Kane (aka Teddy Dunn) I just saw in the Seattle Grace emergency room? Yep, there was Veronica Mars ex-boyfriend who just fled to Mexico with his illegitimate child sitting in an emergency room in Seattle pretending to be a high school hockey player. Talk about two worlds colliding! I'm glad to see that Teddy has been getting some work since his so sad departure from VM. And you really can't find a bigger tv show than Grey's! During the VM Bloggers Press Day two weeks ago Rob Thomas told us that Teddy was going to law school. Maybe he had a change of plans and will be running back to VM soon! I think the big guest star (for non-VM fans) of last night's episode was supposed to be Natalie Cole who I struggled to identify since I was holding one of my contacts in my hand. But it was indeed her and I think she did a great job. I definitely need to rewatch this episode since I missed a lot of the beginning but it was a decent episode. I guess we've been spoiled because the Super Bowl episodes were amazing!

4 Comments:

Blogger TVFan said...

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy, but so cool that Duncan was on! I too was sad to see him leave, so it's good to know that Teddy is getting roles (especially such a huge one!). I don't know about the law school thing either. Maybe he's going this fall?

1:53 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

I think Rob said that Teddy was currently auditioning for pilots and was just thinking about law school.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

It surprised me too! (And ironically, I thought he did a better job as the crazed hockey player than as Duncan--but then again, it's a much simpler role.)

4:56 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

The writers of Grey's Anatomy talked about how happy they were to have Teddy and how they tried to get VM scoop out of him, in their blog.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder