Thursday, March 09, 2006

Let the catfights begin...

So what did everyone think of the cycle 6 premiere of America's Next Top Model last night? Do you think it's a bad sign that my favorite part of the premiere was the Veronica Mars commercials for next week's show? ANTM had a two hour premiere but I missed about 45 minutes at the beginning. I'm very glad I missed the beginning because they were just narrowing down the models from around 30 potential candidates to 13. This seems really silly to me because photos of the 13 girls participating in the show have been online for a few weeks, even on the ANTM website. After the first episode I think this season looks like a toss-up. I think it could either be all drama and arguments or it could be a fierce (Tyra's favorite word) competition. There are some really gorgeous girls but there are also some that seem like easy targets. I think Kari (pictured) is my favorite girl right now and I bet she has a good chance of winning. Nnenna also seems like an early favorite. One thing I know for sure I miss Janice Dickinson as a judge, she might have been obnoxious but she certainly kept things interesting.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Hee. I was fast-forwarding through the commercials (I love my DVR), but I stopped and watched the VM previews. Every time. Even though it was the same preview, over and over. :-)

3:11 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Well at least being obsessed with VM got us an awesome trip to Neptune!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger TVFan said...

I only caught the second hour, and I'm glad as well. Like you said, we already knew who was in the top 13. Anyway, I was also loving the VM previews! Can't wait until Wednesday!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

I don't think it's a bad sign that your favorite part of the premiere was the Veronica Mars commercial, it was bad that that commercial was mostly made up of old footage aside from the line from Dick. I find it odd that they didn't use the ad with the chick from Laguna Beach that they showed before the episode got postponed. I guess that happens when you show gets axed after two weeks.

As for ANTM, I thought the first hour was more excited, but that may be due to the hot racist chick.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Queen TV said...

I was also way excited with the VM commercials. I was hoping UPN would get it together and promote the show. Top Model is a good show but I need my VM to come back!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder