Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's Been Fun


In case you haven't heard Arrested Development is over, dunzo, finito, no more. The creator of the show Mitch Hurwitz decided to not continue with the show. So that means no more AD on Fox and virtually no chance of AD on Showtime. The only possibility of seeing the Bluths again is in a movie according to Kristin Veitch at E!Online.com,
"The only glimmer of hope I can offer you is that my sources tell me a motion picture is certainly still a possibility.As you may remember, Jason Bateman told me to pay particular notice of the very last scene of Arrested's finale, in which Ron Howard tells Maebe "I don't see it as a show -- maybe a movie," saying that could be very indicative of the future of the show."

So we can all uncross our fingers and toes and whatever else you had crossed. I can't say I'm suprised that this happened but I'm definitely bummed. We'll always have the DVDs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder