Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hanging with Jen and Vince

I heard on the radio today that Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn are in town doing re-shoots for their movie The Break Up which filmed in Chicago this summer. What do I see not two minutes after I hear this news? Only the set where they are filming for the day and tons of trailers and all that good stuff. Luckily it was only a few blocks from my office so I headed down there at lunch and watched Jen and Vince film. I didn't get as close to them as I did last time (as the pic shows) but it was still close The weird thing was that there were a bunch of paparrazi there, the security guards were doing their best to block their shots which was humorous. So that was a fun little lunchtime adventure. Back to TV news now!

5 Comments:

Blogger TVFan said...

That's awesome! Love the picture!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Kitty Kat said...

yeah i hate you! haha.. you're a lucky girl!

1:57 PM  
Blogger duckyxdale said...

As much as I do not like Vaugniston, how friggin cool that you got to meet her! Way to stalk annie!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Previously On... said...

I love Vince! Did you snag a look at him? Tall glass of water. mmm.

1:02 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I did get to see Vince last week but not as up close as I saw Jen this summer when the pic was taken. All I can really say about Vince is that he is really tall (6'5 maybe and skinny) Personally he doesn't do it for me. I saw him once before eating outside at a restuarant by my apartment and he looked horrible.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder