Thursday, March 09, 2006

Disappointment of the week

The Project Runway finale aired last night and I have been looking forward to this episode since the beginning of this season. Well I'm dog/house sitting this week and I get myself all comfy on the couch with some snacks and turn on Bravo. But I can't find Bravo, it is nowhere to be found on the 200 plus channels they have. What the heck? So I go downstairs to where their Tivo is and I attempt to Tivo PR, but PR isn't showing up in the listings. Somehow this house which has 12 different ESPN channels doesn't get Bravo. So I missed the finale, the whole darn thing! I told myself that I would get it off iTunes and not spoil myself by peeking to see who won. Well I definitely peeked and I definitely know who won. If you don't want to be spoiled skip the rest of this post. So Chloe wins, which I think is kind of lame. I like Chloe and all and during the season I thought she was great but she just doesn't seem to be as passionate about design as Santino or Daniel V were. Chloe even said that she doesn't think she'll leave Houston and her shop there. I never thought that I'd be rooting for Santino but I for sure thought the winner would be Daniel V. or Santino. I'm sure both Daniel and Santino will land on their feet but I'm definitely bummed that they didn't win. And I still think Nick deserved to be in the final three. What a crock! Here is a link to video of Kara's fashion week collection. She got to show a collection so that no one would know who for sure the final three were. I like a few of her designs but most of it seems pretty out there. Lots of skirts with leggins underneath, but what do I know, I shop at Target!

4 Comments:

Blogger Desperately Seeking Gucci said...

i also was rooting for Santino even though i've been a Dan fan all season. Dan underwhelmed me and Chloe's was beautiful but also very boring. i didn't like her first piece and i didn't like that she used the same fabric swatches over and over. i also hoped Nick would be in the final 3. :-(

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may not know this about me, but I am 2/15 Native American.

8:52 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Anonymous - But that fraction doesn't make sense!! I'm in love with that show!!

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Love it ^ 2/15ths, that's awesome.

P.S. There is NOTHING wrong with shopping at Target.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder