Tuesday, February 14, 2006

What the?

It looks like UPN pulled a fast one on us Veronica Mars obssesed fans, we won't be seeing any new episodes of the show until March. Even though I'm bummed that there won't be any fresh Veronica and Logan scenes to chew on or new details from the bus crash to digest for a little while I'm happy with UPN's decision. Apparently VM's ratings have dipped quite a bit after losing America's Next Top Model as a lead-in. So the new episodes have been put on hold until March and the return of America's Next Top Model. Lucky for me I'll be getting a VM fix before then when I visit Neptune (ok San Diego) and the set of the show. Oh and I hear that a former flame of Veronica's is returning very soon (and it's not Duncan!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder