Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Six is the magic number...

Only six more days and I will be in Neptune (San Diego for you realists). I am soooo excited I can't even tell you. I have so much to do to get ready, I need to come up with some good questions to ask Rob Thomas and I need to figure out something to wear!!! I'll take suggestions on either questions or what to wear because I need all the help I can get on both fronts! I also need to prepare myself not to act like a blabbering idiot when/if I meet the cast!! The only thing about the trip that I'm bummed about is that it's going to be so short, I'm not even going to be in CA for 24 hours. I get in around 9 PM on Sunday and leave around 6 PM on Monday. That is a lot of time on planes but it will be more than worth it! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! So if you have any questions for Rob Thomas please let me know and I will try my best to get some answers!

1 Comments:

Blogger TVFan said...

Hey!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm going out to San Diego for the VM Bloggers Press Day as well. I was looking over your blog and it's great! You sound as excited and freaked out as I am. Drop me an email (tvfan08@yahoo.com) if you want to discuss the trip before we get out there.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder