Friday, February 03, 2006

Don't even think about missing this!


Make sure you set every possible recording device in your house to record Grey's Anatomy this Sunday after the Super Bowl. It is supposed to be the best episode of the show ever! I can't wait for it, all sorts of good stuff is supposed to go down. Here is the casts reaction when they read the script for the first time from Grey Matter, a blog by the writers of GA:

Ellen Pompeo shrieked “HOLY CRAP!” right in the middle of the reading. Katie Heigl started to cry somewhere around page 20. Sandra Oh just kept whispering “oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh, oh, OH MY GOSH.”

It's gonna be good and most likely much more fun than any lame Super Bowl party. I can't wait to chat about it on Monday! Sunday can't get here fast enough (you will never hear me say that again, I like my Saturdays too much!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder