Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Back from Neptune

So I'm back from Neptune and after a few hours of sleep I'm still not sure that I've digested everything that happened. It was an awesome trip, so much better than I could have ever expected. The cast and crew was so nice and friendly and the other bloggers were so much fun! I'll have some pictures up tomorrow and I'll post some tidbits here and there throughout the day. A big thank you to Rob Thomas for hanging out with us way longer than he was required to! He was beyond nice to us and gave us the inside scoop on a few things, very cool. Also thank you to Ryan Hansen (Dick Casablancas) and Kyle Gallner (Beaver Casablancas) for hanging out with us and taking tons of pictures with us, these two are hilarious!! Also thank you Kristen Bell and Jason Dohring for chatting with us for a while! Unfortunately we didn't have time to take pics with Kristin but I will have some pics of Jason Dohring up very soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous moonofblue said...

You rock girl!

I linked your blog on the LoganLoVers message board (okay?)

I can't wait to hear some juicy stuff and see some yummy JD pics!

11:11 AM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Thanks for putting up a link! Pics should be up tomorrow afternoon!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder