Thursday, January 12, 2006

What Do You Want First..

So do you want to hear the good news or the bad news first? I'll start with the bad news. I have been sentenced to 8 weeks without watching The Office or any Thursday tv. Why might you ask? Well that is the good news. I am enrolled in a program at the University of Chicago and the first class is Thursdays from 6 to 8:30 PM. I am really excited for the class especially since it is being paid for by work but I am definitely bummed about missing one of my favorites for 8 straight weeks. So you guys will have to keep me in the loop on everything The Office until March 2 which is the last day of my class. If Pam and Jim hook-up while I'm not watching I will lose it!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

GMMR, You better be one recappin' mofo for tvgirl's sake.

2:24 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

A recap would be awesome. But I'm still sad because it's not the same! Thats enough whining out of me!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I hope your class didn't start yet because tonight's episode was HILARIOUS!

11:15 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

You're killing me here, just killing me. My class did start last night.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Have you been to the forums yet? There were a couple of us discussing it right after it went off. Thank God for DVD's and summer repeats right?

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder