Thursday, January 05, 2006

Very Bad Things

This week has not been going quite as smoothly as I would have hoped and I have been a very bad tv watcher and blogger. Here is what has gone down this week.

Monday - Missed Arrested Development. I didn't think there was a new episode and I was out of town until 7:30 PM. If that was the last episode I might cry, but there is always the season 3 DVD! Also was there a new episode of Related? If so I missed it too.

Tuesday - I missed the first and second new episode of Scrubs, which was off the schedule for a long, long time. (I went to see Brokeback Mountain again) and I also missed Meet the Barkers but I know it will be replayed 500 times before the next new episode.

Wednesday - no updates from me!! Work just got so crazy and before I knew it it was time to go home!

Thursday - Tonight I'm going to miss a new episode of The Office which I am heartbroken over and I really wanted to see that show The 4 Kings.

So I promise to be a better tv watcher and blogger next week! And there will definitely be more posts when shows start returning from hiatus. I can't wait!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

BAD TV Watcher! No snacks for you.

We look forward to your return.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Give Me My Remote said...

Hey there...I know it's not going to be the same, but I can recap The Office for you if you want.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I already said this on The Forums but PLEASE post a recap. I'm DYING to know what happened.

10:12 AM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I saw it last night and some good stuff happened but the episode wasn't that funny in my opinion.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder