Friday, January 13, 2006

Problemo!

Oh no! I just realized I have a big huge problem, the second two hours of the 24 premiere airs on Monday. Guess what else airs on Monday? The Golden Globes, only my favorite awards show of the season. Ahh dilemma!! I think I will probably watch the Golden Globes and make sure that someone tivo's the second half of 24 for me. Man the stars just have not been aligning for me lately!! On a sidenote I am out of the office on Monday so there probably won't be an updates from me until Tuesday! Happy long weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

You can read a funny recap from Dave Barry HERE You'll have to go to the Main page to see the new one when it's time.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Todd said...

Pretty helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for your post.
Buy tadalafil | sildenafil Australia | link

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder