Friday, January 20, 2006

Not Much to Report

Things seem to be pretty slow lately. I can't think of anything to discuss, maybe I'm being lazy or maybe it's because I am getting slammed at work (can you say work weekend, ugh!) Anywho there is less than a week until the new Veronica Mars episode which is great news and I saw approximately 20 seconds of The Office last night. My class takes place right in between the NBC tower and an "on the street" studio for NBC news and when I was walking to my bus stop at about 8:45 they were playing The Office on a big screen with audio and everything. From now on I might have to stop and watch it and then go grab my bus. Something to think about! So how was the episode last night? Anything pivotal happen that I need to know about? I guess I need to just download the episode.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

You should totally download it because it was HILARIOUS.

Pivotal Happenings:

1)Jim's secret got out (to EVERYONE)
2)Jim told Pam that the crush was "Like, three years ago, and I'm totally over it now so . . . "
3)Michael proceeded to tell Pam that the crush was a current event, not yesterday's news, so now Pam knows but Jim doesn't know she knows.
4)"Dwangela" continued to disgust/amuse without incident

10:53 AM  
Blogger Kitty Kat said...

Who's "slamming" you at work? And is he any good?

12:54 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Wentworth, what do you think of that now kitty kat? And this is a family blog (ok not really!!)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kitty Kat said...

Haha well don't be tempting me with "slamming" stories! Bad tvgirl!

And hands off my boy!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder