Friday, January 13, 2006

Missing Michael Scott and Co.

I can't believe it! I can't believe I missed what I have heard is the funniest episode of The Office ever. All for some stupid class that will only help me find a better job and get paid more (can you sense the sarcasm?) Even though I really enjoyed the class I am thoroughly bummed that I will be missing some pretty great shows. I was hoping to see Beauty and the Geek last night also. Did anyone happen to catch it? That show cracked me up, but oh well. You win some and you lose some right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous give me my remote said...

hey...you know, you really don't have to miss The Office. Why don't you download the ep over at itunes....you can watch in on your computer. The new ep is usually available the day after it airs. It's only $1.99...that's a latte at starbucks

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Homer (aka Sarcasmo) said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm latte *drools*

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder