Tuesday, January 03, 2006

If someone names their kid Alabama I'm watching their reality show

The second season of Meet the Barkers starts tonight at 10/9c on MTV. This show follows Travis Barker of Blink 182 and his wife Shanna Moakler who pretty much is an out of work actress and their two kids. I love this show and it cracks me up because Travis is the normal one in the family. Shanna sleeps constantly and is just kind of an odd duck but she cracks me up also. Except sometimes I don't think she likes her kids, but Travis is definitely a doting father. They have one son together Landon who is probably 1 or 2 and then Shanna has a daughter with the boxer Oscar de La Hoya named Atiana. But Travis totally treats Atiana like his own kid. And in season 2 they are expecting another baby ( who was just born and they named Alabama!) For some reason I am so excited for this show even though it is total trash. I watched a marathon last week and I couldn't stop watching. Let me know what you think if you check it out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Haven't seen it, but it's GOTTA be better than the Osbournes. Hopefully the kids are too young to have morphed in to spoiled rotten brats yet.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder