Monday, January 09, 2006

Idiot!!

Oh my goodness I got a little ahead of myself last Friday. I woke up in a cold sweat on Saturday night and I realized that 24 does not start this week but the next. How did I get so mixed up? I'm sorry if I got anyone all riled up only to realize Sunday night that 24 is still a week away. So I apologize for my huge error. If it makes you feel better I was really excited for Sunday too and it turned out to be a dud! There's always next Sunday to look forward to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Give Me My Remote said...

That's ok...I wrote a big post today over at my site about how Veronica Mars was starting tomorrow. Someone had to slap my wrist. I can't wait until the 25th...it's just too far away.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder