Thursday, January 05, 2006

Getting Back to Normal...

Shows are finally coming back from taking a break over the holidays including The Office and My Name is Earl. Both shows are new tonight and premiering in their new day and timeslot. I am really excited for a new Office!! Especially after that holiday party episode, I'm dying to know if Jim tells Pam his feelings. He probably won't but I'll keep my fingers crossed for now. And I could use a little crazy comedic relief from Michael Scott, Dwight and co in my life right now! Here's hoping that Thursday nights on NBC become must see tv again and that The Office becomes a huge hit ala Seinfeld and Friends. Of course it's already a huge hit in my mind.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I wish they would move Scrubs to Thursday so I could just tape/watch them all at once.

12:57 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Maybe next year when Will and Grace is done. Good idea!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder