Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Busy, Busy

Sunday afternoon/night was crazy busy tv watching for me. I watched the miserable Bears game which started at 3:30 PM and then straight from the game 24 came on and then I tuned into Grey's Anatomy ten minutes late but as soon as 24 ended. Whew! I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I was so excited about 24 that I almost forget that an all new Grey's was on. The episode was good, not awesome but definitely solid. I loved the interaction between Izzie and Denny (the heart patient) she is so cute. I also loved the flirting between Meredith and Derek, pretty cute. Sandra Oh was also phenomenal as always. I didn't pick up on why she was staring at Bailey's stomach until she did it the second time. Duh! She lost a baby earlier in the season. Oh and how amazing was George with Bex, the hermaphrodite girl. He actually grew a pair and stood up for what he thought was right. Go George!! Bex handled the news better than the doctors or her parents! And I adore the name Bex now! I'm so glad Grey's is back and things are finally starting to get back to normal. For more insight into Sunday's GA episode check out the writer's blog: Grey Matter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder