Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Breakthroughs in 2006

So far my new year has started out great. On Friday I bought Veronica Mars season 1 on DVD. Now to understand this breakthrough you have to understand my best friend. She is an IronMan triathlete who is constantly doing something active and she has a very short attention span. Her family has never had cable and she very rarely watches tv. Yesterday I got her to sit down and watch two and a half episodes of Veronica Mars. I know she loved it because otherwise she wouldn't sit still for so long but she said that it wasn't bad. Just a few more episodes and she will be begging for more! So that is exciting. I also have someone else that is super excited to see VM season 1. Last year she was a senior in college and lived in a house with 10 other girls. She saw the first two episodes of VM and after that her housemates always overruled her on what to watch during that time slot. So she will be hooked shortly I just know it! So far so good in 2006!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Speaking of AD, did you watch last night? They were cracking me up with all their "Publicity Stunts" to save their show.

The reference to HBO and Showtime were my favorites.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder