Thursday, December 29, 2005

Veronica Casting News

You have probably heard the Veronica Mars casting news by now but just in case you haven't here goes! Reality tv's biggest brat, Kristin Cavalleri from Laguna Beach is coming to Veronica Mars. She will play a closeted lesbian cheerleader who turns to VM for help. It is supposed to be just a 1 episode role. I don't like this move at all. All this stunt casting is making VM look like Will and Grace which has a "special guest star" almost every episode. It's not just the stunt casting I also just really, really don't like Kristin C at all. She drives me up the wall! And you know the only reason she got this part is because she is the host of a new UPN show coming out soon. I hope the VM producers prove me wrong and I fall in love with Kristin C during this episode.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Fall in love with her eh? Is there something you're not telling us TVGirl? Lesbian Cheerleaders huh? I think I'll leave that one alone.

2:13 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Not that kind of fall in love you goof ball!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder