Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Tuesday TV

Is tv on Tuesday dead? The shows I watch on Tuesday (My Name is Earl and The Office) have moved to Thursday. I also watched The Biggest Loser on Tuesdays at 7 but that is over. So now I have a lot of empty slots to fill. What shows am I missing that I should be watching on Tuesday? Scrubs comes back in January and I'm planning on watching that but what else is on? House? Eh I was never really impressed with House. There is a grumpy doctor who solves weird medical mysteries. Each episode I've seen seemed the same, but maybe I'm not being fair. Gilmore Girls is on Tuesday I think. I have never gotten into this show, is it too late? What else is there? I'll take any and all suggestions.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I didn't get into Gilmore Girls until maybe two seasons ago. My wife got into it (I think) in the 2nd season. In answer to your question, no, it's not too late. The writing on this show is very clever and well done. You should get season 5 from Netflix (or get the first four seasons and get caught up) because it's supposedly the best season yet.

Also, Supernatural is a decent show that comes on after Gilmore.

2:12 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I have watched GG a little this season. I'll have to check it out!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Let me know what you think about it. Or, if you have any questions, but I think it shouldn't be too hard to pick up on the story lines.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Saidejavu said...

I totally agree with sarcasmo. I became addicted to Gilmore Girls: Beginnings long after the series started. I love this show. My fiance loves Supernatural which I(being a wuss and all) refuse to watch alone after dark. ABC Family shows Gilmore Girls reruns from previous seasons daily at 5 est.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder