Thursday, December 22, 2005

Top Ten Shows of 2005

Well it's almost 2006 so I figured now would be a good time to wrap-up 2005 with handy list of the top ten tv shows. Here is my list, there shouldn't be any big surprises!

1) Veronica Mars
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) Everwood
4) The Office
5) Arrested Development
6) Prison Break
7) 24 (season 5 coming soon!)
8) Laguna Beach
9) My Name is Earl
10) How I Met Your Mother (it makes the list even though I have only seen a few eps!)

Runner Up: Project Runway, Biggest Loser 2, Run's House and Everybody Hates Chris

So I beared my soul guilty pleasures and all, what are you top ten shows of 2005?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

OK, I'm a reality/WB/Cartoon junky, of sorts. Here are my top ten (in no particular order):

Survivor
Amazing Race
Scrubs (did it even air in '05?)
Smallville
Gilmore Girls
How I Met your Mother
Arrested Development
CSI:
The Simpsons
Family Guy

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder