Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow is not my friend...


It snowed 7 inches here in Chicago yesterday afternoon and night. It was not fun. I live 4 miles away from work and it took me an hour to get home! If I still lived in the suburbs a normally 45 minute commute would have taken up to 5 hours. Why do I live in Chicago again? The worst part was realizing my car had over a foot of plowed snow in front and on the side of it this morning. That was fun to "shovel" with my car's snow brush in my work clothes! I was up to my knees at some parts! Ok enough of my rant!
By the way this picture was taken some time in the afternoon and the snow continued until about 8 PM!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I was watching the news here in Nashville, and they were talking about the snow in Chicago. My first thought was "I wonder how tvgirl is makin' out with all this snow" apparently the answer is "not so good."

All we get is an empty threat of "some snow" that never materializes.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder