Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sex, Drugs and Showers

That is how Everwood producer Rina Mimoun describes tonight's new episode! I can't wait. Here is what she said to my favorite tv diva Kristin Veitch recently: "This Thursday's episode is a big one. Drugs! Sex! Showers! And someone telling the truth causes another someone to run into a third someone's arms."

Ooh I bet Jake telling the truth causes Nina to run into Andy's arms!! Or maybe someone says something to cause Amy to run into Ephram's arms. Or maybe I am just completely off here! It sounds like a great episode though and I'm super excited since I have missed a few episodes lately. I hope it's Bright we see in the shower. Hot!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I'll have one of each. Minus the Drugs.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Well, you didn't get to see Bright IN the shower, but I'm sure your imagination could fill in the blanks.

That was a good episode last night. I don't even watch the show normally, so that's saying something that I could just come in in the middle and still feel for the characters.

9:11 AM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Yeah it was a good episode, I missed the first seven minutes or so because of breaking news with the plane skidding of the runway at Midway. Also did I miss the sex part? Did Amy and Ephram have sex?

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I'm probably the wrong person to ask since I don't know the characters all that well, but the only two that had sex (besides the shower couple) were shower dude's roommate and shower dude's sister. Then he gave her the Christmas present and she saw the postcards, so he gave those to her too.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder