Wednesday, December 07, 2005

One Angry Veronica


Tonight is a brand new episode of Veronica Mars and everyone better watch because I think it is going on a short break after this episode. The episode is titled One Angry Veronica (a play on 12 Angry Men) and Veronica gets picked to serve on a jury. Also I just watched about half of the opening scene of tonight's episode on UPN.com and Meg is awake and talking! This should be good!! Except that I think this might mean the end of Duncan and VM as we know it. Duncan you are in a lot of trouble! Also I believe that someone either dies or leaves the show in this episode!! Yikes! I know I will also be keeping my fingers crossed that Wallace shows up (and not in a coffin!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder