Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Oh the Horror!!

The most horrible thing happened to me yesterday (ok I'm being a little bit dramatic), I missed the new episode of Arrested Development. Doh! How could I have let that occur you ask? Well I live in a teeny tiny studio apartment and there is no room for a couch or a comfy chair so all of my tv watching is done from my bed. I love my bed so this is fine with me. Well last night I got home from work and crawled into my cozy bed with the newest issue of InStyle Magazine (which had a feature on Kristin Bell) and shortly after finishing the magazine I fell asleep. I had been exhausted all day so I should have guessed this would happen. I woke up and looked at the clock and realized I had missed 25 minutes of AD! And it turns out the Fox website was incorrect and the new episode aired first so when I realized that I was doubly upset!! So I managed to miss one of the very last new episodes of Arrested Development and for that I will never forgive myself (ok being dramatic again!!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I'm sure it will be out on DVD before you know it.

Props on the use of Homer Simpson.

2:10 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Not soon enough!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder