Thursday, December 22, 2005

News from Neptune

Are you guys in Veronica withdrawal like I am? No new episodes for a few weeks still but we'll get through this. Here is something to chew on. On an upcoming episode of the show there is going to be an E! True Hollywood story type of show done on Aaron Echolls and they are looking for an actor to play Aaron Echolls in the E! True Hollywood Story. Got all that? Apparently they tried to get Peter Gallagher but he was too expensive. Any other ideas? I was thinking Lorenzo Lamas or the guy that Nicollette Sheridan just broke up with. I thought it would be funny because Nicollette and Harry Hamlin aka Aaron Echolls used to be married. Ok maybe not so funny. Anyway share you casting suggestions in the comments!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

All right, all right. If you're gonna twist my arm, I guess I'll do it. I don't have that much going on right now anyway.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

billy burke!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder