Friday, December 02, 2005

Major Dilemma!

So I have a large problem. I am very into the current season of Everwood right now and I am enjoying it quite a bit. It is probably my 3rd favorite show right now. So all my shows are scheduled great and I can watch pretty much everything I want to watch including Everwood. So what does NBC do they move another one of my top five shows into the same time slot as Everwood. They are moving The Office to Thursdays!! Not good, not good at all. So now I have to make a decision, do I keep watching The Office and laugh my ass off every time or do I keep watching Everwood and get further pulled into the drama of the show? What to do, what to do? I don't know when this change goes into effect but I would image soon!! Any suggestions?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Request a VCR from santa. If you don't want to spring for the TIVO or similar device, get a VCR, they are REALLY cheap now and very easy to program. VOILA! now you never miss another show.

P.S. most can be programmed such that you can set the program to recur weekly so you only have to set it once and then it will tape your show every week.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Give Me My Remote said...

You need a dual tuner DVR. It has changed my life forever. I don't think you could ever get me to stop watching The Office.


Oh yeah...and why hasn't sarcasmo joined us in the GiveMeMyRemote.com forums yet?

Sarcasmo..we need people, get your butt over there.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Post a link and I'll at least take a peak and see what's going on over there.

11:10 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I think I will need to ask Santa for a VCR. Santa actually mentioned that I should ask for a VCR but I said that was silly!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder