Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It's Not a Trick...


It's an illusion!! How funny was Arrested Development last night? I thought it was a pretty good episode although I know some people just thought it was ok. Here are my favorite parts from last night:
Buster doing the Mr. Roboto dance (Tony Hale was in the VW commercial)
George Michael describing why the bill to legalize cousins marrying in California failed and all the technicalities involved.
The end when Rita walked over the pool and then when Tobias (I think it was him) catches on fire and dives into the pool and screams why am I not sinking.
Rita's uncles Legoland shirt at the end.

I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting!

Only four more episodes left...ever!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Only four more episodes left...ever!!

How Depressing. Is there any chance of this show getting picked up by someone else? I'M TALKING TO YOU COMEDY CENTRAL!

1:49 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I have heard rumblings about it getting picked up and Brian Grazer who is a producer said something wa sin the works on Larry King. I bet HBO or Showtime pick it up if anyone at all. Keep your fingers and toes crossed!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Come on HBO - Don't let me down.

*crosses fingers and toes*

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Give Me My Remote said...

I loved when they were talking about how Rita looked this time last year and they flashed to a pic of Charlize from "monster". Too funny.

And when she liked kids music and put on the Wiggles singing Hot Potato.

I was crying. SO sad to see this show go.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder