Thursday, December 22, 2005

I Tried Something New...


And I love it! I keep hearing about this show called Project Runway Season 2 and how good it is but I was never interested because fashion just isn't my thing. Well I watched it last night and I absolutely love it!! It is definitely going on my must-see list! The show is basically like The Apprentice but for fashion designers. This episode they had to design lingerie and create three different looks from one person's vision. So they were working in teams of 3 which is hysterical because every person on the show is such a character. There is this one guy Santino who I call the Evil Greek. I'm not even sure if he is Greek but he is this super tall and skinny guy with a beard and little ponytail and this guy is just nuts. He thinks he is God's gift to the Earth and he drives me and everyone on the show up the wall. Oh there is so much I want to tell you guys about this show like how cute Heidi is and how I totally have a new crush on one of the designers ( a guy designer) and I could just go on and on about how horrible Santino is but I won't give him that satisfaction!! I highly recommend checking out this show. It airs Wed nights on Bravo at 10/9c so right after Veronica Mars switch over to Bravo! And guess what! This Wednesday they are airing a Project Runway marathon so we can catch up on the episodes we missed! I believe there have been four episodes total. So watch this show or else...you're out!

Can you pick my crush from this picture? Can you pick Santino out of the crowd?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Never saw the show (I don't have Bravo) but let me guess - Santino is the guy with the red jacket on.

Your crush is the guy on the bottom left with the white jacket on.

What do I win?

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

OK, based on the close ups higher up the page, He's the guy standing up with the hat on.

2:09 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

You are right about my crush Daniel V. (he's sitting next to the girl with the green shawl thing) But you are oh so wrong about Santino. You picked Nick who is just about the nicest and most normal guy around. Try again!

2:10 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

You are correct sir!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder