Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ho Ho Ho...Pimp!!

Ha! I love The Office and I hope everyone saw it last night. The episode was classic!! The best part wasn't even funny but when Pam gave Dwight the ipod she won in Yankee Swap so that he would give her the teapot that Jim had gotten for her. And she didn't even know that there were inside joke gifts inside!! So cute! I love them and I wanted her to push Roy (is that his name?) into moving traffic so that Pam and Jim could get together and live happily ever after!! Sigh! Ok enough lame girl talk, Give Me My Remote posted a really great article about John Krasinski (Jim) and BJ Novak (Ryan) apparently they grew up together, too funny!! This show is quickly climbing up my ranks of favorite shows, I think right now it is at #3!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I missed the live airing, but I taped it. Unfortunately, I'm traveling right now, so I won't be able to watch it until Friday night at the earliest.

1:40 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I hate to say it but you missed out!! But I'm glad that you taped it!! Phew!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder