Thursday, December 08, 2005

He's Baaack

Did you guys catch last night's Veronica Mars? At the end of the episode I was kind of disappointed. I didn't like the whole jury set-up, it's much more interesting to see VM out and about sleuthing than just sitting in a jury room. I didn't really like the case they were working on either and I was kind of confused from time to time. The good parts about the episode were lots of daddy daughter time between Veronica and Keith, Deputy Leo was back and the interaction between Keith and Logan was great and of course Wallace came back at the very end!! I totally panicked for a minute because there was a commercial for a new UPN show called South Beach and a total Wallace look-alike is on it and I thought that meant Wallace had left the show. Phew! And of course at the end of the episode we find out who dies and it was Meg which is so sad but also super predictable. This just sets up Duncan leaving the show, he is going to take the baby and run I guarantee. I'm so bummed because I really like Duncan but I am slowly realizing that he is the most dispensable main cast member. So sad! Also sad is that there is no more Veronica until January!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

OK, I watched it (I made some comments in the forum about it too).

Did they ever bust the people that had a kid locked up in the closet?

1:29 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Nope not yet. But I think that will happen eventually this season!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder