Friday, December 09, 2005

Family Ties

Here is some casting scoop on Arrested Development according to Kristin Veitch,
Justine Bateman (the sister of Jason Bateman aka Michael Bluth) was on the set of Arrested Development this week and will supposedly be playing Michael's sister. Hmmm...as if having Lindsay as a sis wasn't enough!! The episode with Justine Bateman will be called Family Ties which is just hilarious in and of itself. In case you were born after 1995 Justine Bateman played Mallory on Family Ties from 1982 until 1989. Here is a funny pic of them as kids!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

That's AWESOME, these writers continue to slay me week after week with their wit and imagination. WAKE UP FOX!!!!

P.S. my secret code for verifying my identity is blobj. Is your blog trying to tell me to lose weight?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Give Me My Remote said...

how cute is that pic

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Pretty cute. So cute, in fact, that it looks like me (on the right), seriously.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder