Friday, December 02, 2005

Dave Letterman Can Die Now!!


As pretty much anyone who has ever watched The Late Show with David Letterman knows Dave has been trying to get Oprah on his show since the early 90's. Well last night Dave's dream finally came true and Oprah was a guest on his show. I stayed up to watch it and I was uncomfortable watching it. Dave was very serious the whole time and Oprah seemed to have a total attitude problem. Like she corrected Dave when he said that she hasn't been on the sho in 16 years and she said no it's been 16 and a half years!! Who says that on national tv? They talked about AIDS and Africa and Oprah's childhood and it was very depressing. At the end Dave walked Oprah across the street to the opening of The Color Purple on Broadway. The walk probably took a couple of minutes and they looked so uncomfortable the whole time! Maybe I just thought Oprah had an attitude because I have a problem with her. She yelled at me once and was mean to a friend of mine who was at her house for dinner (he dated a family friend of hers). Anyway it was interesting to see Dave being very serious. I like him much better as his regular goofy self!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I'm with you on the Oprah thing, although I don't have a personal connection to her (I live near Nashville, and she used to be a weather girl on a local affiliate her - does that count?). I've just never been a fan and have never really cared for her personality.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder