Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Christmas Party

There is a new episode of The Office tonight and it looks like it is going to be a classic. Here is the summary from NBC:
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO SCRANTON -- Morale at the office Christmas party hits an all-time low after Michael (Steve Carell) suggests a game of "Yankee Swap" with the $20 secret Santa gifts - and everyone vies for the ipod he bought for Ryan (B.J. Novak). In an effort to raise his staff’s sagging spirits, Michael introduces vodka shots and things liven up while Jim (John Krasinski) worries that the sentimental gift he got for Pam (Jenna Fischer) will end up in Dwight’s (Rainn Wilson) hands.

I can't wait! It sounds like a fantastic episode!! I wonder if Dwight and Angela will knock birkenstocks again? I love this show!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

The VCR is set, just in case something happens and I happen to miss this tonight. I Love this show TOO!

1:52 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I think we will have lots to talk about tomorrow!!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I'm such a LOSER, I missed the airing last night, but, fear not, for I have taped it, and I will comment furiously when I have the chance to watch it. Probably not until this weekend sometime.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder